HOW TO ENROLL
Ready to begin your journey at Aveda Las Vegas? We have a proven foundation for success and we’re excited to walk you through our 6-step enrollment process. You can also join us for one of our upcoming Open Houses, tour our facilities, hear testimonials from alumni, receive complimentary Aveda samples click here to register.
- CAREER PLANNING SESSION. Meet with our team, learn about the Aveda brand, tour our institute, and ask all of your questions! We want to make sure this is a good fit for you while learning about your goals and aspirations.
- FINANCIAL PLANNING. Paying for school is always a top concern, but we try to make it as easy as possible. You’ll need to complete your FAFSA and meet with our team to establish funding for your program. Don’t worry, we’ll assist you along the way.
- COMPLETE APPLICATION. By filling out an application and turning in the admissions requirements listed on the back, including: Current ID, SS card, HSD, transcripts or GED, Letter of Intent, you’re officially applying to start school at Aveda Las Vegas. (Along with a non-refundable $25 application fee)
- ENROLL. If you meet all of our requirements and you’re accepted, you can officially enroll! (A $150 Enrollment Fee is due at the time of enrollment)
- ATTEND ORIENTATION. Before starting school, you’ll need to attend a mandatory orientation. You’ll be inspired, meet your educators and new fellow classmates, and learn how to be successful at Aveda.
- CREATE A VISION BOARD. This creative assignment is so much fun! It introduces your style and you as a person to your new classmates. You’ll have to bring your vision board with you on the first day to share with your class.
What are the enrollment requirements?
Do you offer financial assistance?
Yes. Aveda Institute Las Vegas is a nationally accredited school (NACCAS) offering a full range of financing options including Title IV programs and VA based on your qualifications. You will meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to build an affordable plan.
Do I need prior beauty experience to be accepted?
Am I too old to go to school?
Definitely not. Historically, our student body age range is diverse and weather you are fresh out of high school or thinking about changing careers, AILV is the school for you! Whether you started at another college or you came from a corporate job, there’s no reason to put off fulfilling your dreams! We are proud to enroll students of all ages.
Fill out the form below to be contacted by our team at Aveda Las Vegas.
Why Aveda Institute Las Vegas?
go beyond beauty
Start your journey to a successful career at the Aveda Institute Las Vegas. Focusing on a creative approach to learning, our copyrighted curriculum, Masterpiece, sets us apart from other Aveda Institutes and includes projects such as painting, sculpting, charcoal drawing, collage and poetry. In addition, all of our programs include business, time-management, and job placement assistance. During your journey at the Aveda Institute Las Vegas, you will have the opportunity to use all Aveda plant-based, vegan products and immerse yourself in the Aveda culture.